Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Lexington Loop - the great place to bike with children in New England

I'm a big fun of family bicycling with children, as you can see when reading my posts and articles.
As a child psychologist, I notice many useful profits for the whole family, from physical to emotional and social benefits. Now, spring coming and many families will start a new bicycling season.
Don't forget about safety while bicycling with your children in attached bicycle trailers. I wrote a few articles about this topic, please review my blog posts, if interested.
This weekend I'm planning to try a new bike path with my family, I'm so glad that spring brings that opportunity, my son can't wait to hit the road in his bicycle trailer!
We will go to The Lexington Loop, it is a new track for us, but I head a few nice comments about it.

The Lexington Loop - you can view some of the most picturesque landscapes New England has to offer when you ride on this 30-mile loop. The trail takes you mostly through back roads, viewing meadows, woodlands, quaint farms, and historic places like Concord, Lexington, and the Old North Bridge.
I hope that the ride will be very educational too, especially for my son.

Please visit our website at www.strollernstuff.com with a great gallery of bicycle trailers, many tips, resources, and buying guides.

1 comment:

  1. I like this bike trailer : http://www.weehoobicycletrailer.com/ it has a nice colour to it -

    ReplyDelete